There are so many places to see in this world that can take your breath away, give you experiences you could never have imagined and immerse you in culture you never want to pull away from. There are also places that are so far-flung that they’re often left behind. You have to make a mountain out of life and enjoy the climb while you’re on it. Whether you are planning to spend time away diving beneath the ocean line and exploring the deepest caves, or planning to scale the nearest peaks and make a mountain out of your vacation, Canada should be on your list.
Some of the world’s most beautiful destinations to visit are in Canada. Not only do you have stunning coast lines and animal life to contend with, but the beautiful mountain backdrop and the lakes offer you different types of landscape wherever you go. A visit to Canada should be on the priority list for everyone, and if you are looking for a Canadian list of the best bucket ist holiday destinations, you’ve come to the right place:
- Toronto: A city famed for its cultural fusion, Toronto is the most populated city in Canada. You can visit Chinatown, take in historical landmarks and enjoy picnics by Lake Ontario all without getting on a plane. Immerse yourself in the city life and scratch this one off your list.
- Montreal: The largest French-speaking community outside of Paris live here. It’s a place that defines juxtaposition, with skyscrapers and 17th century architecture stood proudly side by side. Shopping lovers will fall in lust with the shopping district in Boulevard Saint-Laurent
- Vancouver: Mountains, beaches, lakes and a bountiful city, Vancouver is the playground. It has everything you could want to see and more, adrenaline junkies will love the hiking, biking and rafting scene here.
- Banff: The Canadian Rockies have a lot to answer for in their beauty. Banff is tucked just at the foothills of the mountains and is a skiing village loved by many. Canada’s vast – and first – national park is open to the explorer within and you can hike the massive Hoodoo’s. Ski down Mount Norquay for a thrilling adventure.
- Quebec City: The essence of Paris resides within Quebec City, with the 18th century buildings complimented by the scents of cappuccino and pastries. Lavish castles, charming cafes and Montmercy Falls to see give Quebec City the old French charm Canada loves so much.
- Whistler: A resort town that encourages adventure, Whistler is the place to be for an adrenaline rush while on top of the world – literally. Ski or snowboard your way down the sides of mountains and bungee jump from any of the many bridges available to you. Snow-capped mountains and fresh powder make for an enthralling beginning to your day, any day of your holiday.
You should live every moment like it’s your last, and do it while travelling to Canada. With so much to offer anyone of any age, it’s never going to disappoint.