Rajasthan is one of the popular tourist destination spots known for its elegant palaces, rustic forts that are symbolic of the rich cultural heritage of the country. The royal state invites people from all over the world to experience royalty in a unique manner. But there’s so much more than just the forts. Rajasthan is a hub of different activities ranging from desert camping to camel safari to exotic sports activities. There are a plethora of things you can indulge in while you are here. Here is a list of the top 5 things that you can undertake in Rajasthan for a memorable trip.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride- Getting an aerial view of the pink city, sounds exciting. And you can get this bird’s eye view through the hot balloon ride that sways you through the air. Available in certain spots, you can hire trained experts to help you witness the hot balloon ride who will guide you throughout your journey. A very simple yet ecstatic ride, hot air balloon will help you witness the sand dunes, royal forts, and museums. We suggest that you take the ride in the evening hours, as it will give you a chance to view the amazing sunset as you sway like a bird in the sky. Hot air balloon ride is truly a must include in your Thrillophilia Rajasthan tour package itinerary.
- Safari ride in Ranthambore– Wildlife lovers can revel in a safari ride in Ranthambore. Located in the very heart of the Sawai Madhopur, it is one of the biggest national parks in India, home to varied flora and fauna. The highlight of the national park is that you can easily spot tigers here as you ride your way through it. Get a professional jeep safari who will take you throughout the entire park, helping you observe all kinds of animals, reptiles and birds. Feel in sync with the habitat and gel in well with a rustic wildlife ambience setting the environment for wildlife photographers too.
- Ziplining at Forts– Adventurous enthusiasts will get a good chance to explore their curiosities in Rajasthan. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, located in the blue city of Jodhpur and indulge in zip-lining activities. Running through one fort to the other side, which is an ecological park, zip-lining is an exhilarating experience that will send a thrill down your spine as you traverse your path. Generally, a trainer will guide you through the process and might also help you in a demo to get you abreast with it. So, enjoy this sporting activity as you stay in the regal Mehrangarh Fort.
- Unique Parasailing– Well, you must have heard of the parasailing activities in the water, but if you want to experience something off-beat, check out the parasailing options in Jaisalmer. So, basically, the concept is the same, a parachute will be attached to one of those rugged Jeeps and instead of taking you through the waters, the ride would be entirely over the sand dunes. Float in the parachute as you get a heightened view of the beautiful city Jaisalmer and experience the freedom of flying like a bird. Do try it out either solo or in a couple while you are in Jaisalmer for a trip.
- Desert Camping and Camel Safari– Well once you are in Rajasthan, your tour is incomplete without desert camping. Usually, it is coupled with camel safari, which will take you through the aromatic beauty of the sands. Thereafter, you can camp at certain places like Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jaisalmer that have a specific camping location. Night stays are generally recommended that includes traditionally lip-smacking delicacies and some great entertainment to keep you engaged throughout the trip. Truly desert camping is a very different experience which you can try with your friends and family.